"I Really Don't Care, Do You" [Melania Trump] - The Trumps are Such a Bragging Family!

Ok, so just after Donald Trump signs an executive order to re-unite immigrant families back together and just days after Melania Trump promotes her "Governing our Country with Heart" slogan, she returns from her trip to a Texas children's detention center [appearing disrespectful]wearing a green long sleeve jacket (in 80 degree, clear weather) with the words"I really don't care, do you" written on the back. What are you trying to tell America, Melania? Do you think separating kids from their parents is some sought of game to play with those who empathize? I mean one moment you are in support of an America with a heart for immigrant families and now you're leaving the possibility open for us to believe that you don't have a heart for such touching matter. If what you're trying to tell us is that you and your husband Donald have only connected immigrant families back together for the people, then good job, way to go for making a lot of people happy. I'll give you that one. But, you really do not have to brag about it! Oh, I forgot, that's what Donald Trump is famous for! Lol!

It is said that pretending to care is a Democratic thing, so I think I know where you're going with that jacket, Melania. Maybe only Republicans are able to get why she wore the jacket. As a U.S. citizen who cares about the pain experienced by families who were separated, I respect you and your husband for deciding to sign the Executive Order. In all actuality, I'm not sure that anyone cares if you care or not, just as long as you guys are doing the right thing! But you do not have to be an A -hole about it! Or do you?

Find your ideal website writer @ Hirewriters.com

Comments