Just bought 10 new cell phone cover and I'm siked!

After living my arguably boring life with just one measly cell phone cover of a freaking solid blue color I decided to upgrade my cell phone wardrobe. After 3 months of my cell phone wearing the same outfit, I thought it was about time to switch things up a bit. Here are 10 new cell phone covers that I bought for my iPhone.



via GIPHY

10) Batman! Yea! Enough said! The Dark Knight! Let's fight some crime around this joint!












9) Smile You Look Awesome! Definitely let's the crowd know that I am thinking about them!
















8) Old School Phone! The old heads would love this one! Hey Grandpa!











7) American Flag! Ok, so I am an American. What's new!











6) Lakers! Can we get Lebron James?











5) Michael Jordan! Maybe the GOAT? What are your thoughts?











4) Lebron James! Maybe this man is the GOAT?











3) Swimming! Just beacuse I'm the best swimmer in the world!











2) Winnie the Pooh! Ok, do not judge me just yet. I will only use this one when I'm taking the kids out for family night! One of our favorites!











1) Hunting! Yes, I am a huge hunter! So, if you're game, you better be careful!











Find the 10 cell phone covers that best fits your lifestyle here and live your life because no one wants to be boring: http://market.casesformobilephones.com/



Comments